Owning a condo allows you the best of both worlds: the equity of home ownership without the maintenance that comes with it. Insuring your condo can be as easy as ownership when you work with the experienced professionals at Green Peak Insurance. Oftentimes, your master policy will only cover the bare bones of your condo. Don’t make the mistake of being underinsured. As experienced professionals, we will help you analyze your master policy and find the right condo insurance to help fill in the coverage gaps. Luckily, if you need additional policies such as flood insurance or extra liability coverage, you can purchase it all from Green Peak Insurance. By packing your insurance needs, you’ll not only save money, but time as well. Some of the most essential parts of condo insurance include:
- Unit Protection: If you upgrade your condo in any way, adding new floors or wall lighting, it’s not covered by the master policy. Protect your investments with personal coverage.
- Personal Property: This will cover all your belongings inside your condo, including furniture and electronics. Keep a running list of any new purchases so coverage can be adjusted appropriately.
- Medical Protection: If a guest is injured while on your property, this will help pay for their medical bills.
- Living Expenses: If your condo is damaged to the point it’s uninhabitable, this coverage can help pay for lodging and food while you’re displaced.
- Liability: Much like homeowners insurance, this essential part of condo insurance helps cover you if you’re sued and found guilty.
Not all condos or master policies are created equal so customized coverage is a must. Working with Green Peak insurance not only gives you access to knowledgeable, friendly insurance professionals, it also gives you free educational resources that make managing your policy simple. You don’t have to wait any longer for quotes on coverage you need — apply for quotes online to get started on our site, which is customized for your convenience!